Inesscents™ Alcohol Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer is formulated and manufactured in accordance with FDA guidelines to support slowing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) by making effective, quality products more readily available to our loyal consumers. *This product may come in a white or amber bottle due to limited bottle supplies.
Active Ingredients: Alcohol 80% v/v ..................................... antiseptic
Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use:
- In children less than 2 months of age.
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP